1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write six random things about yourself.
3. Tag six people at the end of your post.
4. If you are tagged, JUST DO IT, and pass the tag along.
Okay, hmmm... six things.
1. I hate roller coasters. They terrify me beyond imagination. I did not know this about myself until Dan and I went to Silverwood for our 4th wedding anniversary in 2007. I had watched a bunch of the TV shows about roller coasters and thought they just looked so fun. So we got to Silverwood and Dan took me on Panic Plunge and that wasn't too bad. Next stop was the Corkscrew, also not too bad. And then came Tremmors. As we climbed to the drop I knew I was in over my head but it was too late! I screamed the whole time out of sheer terror. Dan said he looked over at me at one point and he knew I wasn't having fun. I was shaking for at least half an hour after the ride was over. I still went on Timber Terror but only because I wanted to say I had ridden them all. I didn't enjoy it either. And I will absolutely not be going on the new one just to keep the streak alive. No more for me thanks!
2. I am a video game junkie. In fact at the moment I am playing a game with Dan and blogging and trying to do some homework at the same time.
3. I LOVE college football. The TV is always on all day on Saturday. It doesn't matter who is playing I will watch any college game. We took the boys to their first Vandals game earlier this season and we have tickets to next weeks game and the Boise State Game.
4. M&M's are my absolute favorite candy. I could finish a whole bag in a day all by myself. When they are in the house Dan has to hide them from me and ration them so I don't go overboard.
5. I used to play flute but haven't touched it in years!
6. My husband and I play rock, paper, scissors to make decisions because neither one of us is decisive.
I'm not tagging anyone specific but if you do it let me know!
[Unknown LJ tag]